Saturday 22 March 2014

A Rhodes Scholar?


And I quote a paragraph from the Rhodes Scholar Trust website “Each year, there are nine Scholarships available in Australia to enable outstanding students chosen on the basis of exceptional intellect character leadership, and commitment to service – to study at the University of Oxford.”

I'm no Rhodes Scholar, and I look at our Prime Minister Tony Abbott and have to say, in amazement he is suppose to be one?
I was listening to Question Time in the House of Reps. and Senate this week and time and time again Abbott and other Members of his Government were asked Dorothy dix questions about there concerns about the Carbon Tax and the answers given by Abbott and his Ministers were getting dumber and dumber. All I can say is if Abbott is an example of a Rhodes Scholar, it makes you wonder that they really should raise it to a higher standard for new students to get accepted!

For the record I believe we need to keep the Carbon Tax, and if that is not possible an Emissions Trading Scheme, the Coalitions Greenwashing Direct Action policy is a scam.

The Worker

No comments:

Post a Comment